Brenna is a graduate from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science in family life. With a passion for counseling and disability services, Brenna hopes to go on to obtain a Master of Social Work. Brenna is mainly from central Indiana, but has a deep care for other countries and states. She has a warm, joyful spirit that includes a love of laughter, nature, animals, adventure, family and friends, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Brenna embraces the Hawaiian culture and is thankful it is her new home.
- ACAFS - The Family Academy Internship 2019-20
- BS, College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences of Brigham Young University 2019
- Research assistant, Chelom Leavitt, sexual mindfulness 2018-19
Certifications and Awards
- RBT, Registered Behavior Technician 2020
- Published Author, How Mobile Devices Can Interrupt Romantic Relationships, Forever Families 2019