Relationship Manager - Student Recruitment & Alumni Relations
Lei has worked for BYU–Hawaii, the Polynesian Cultural Center, and LDS Philanthropies for the past 33-years. Having worked for several church entities, Lei has gained a well-rounded knowledge of the mission of these organizations and how they work together to help prepare and support students at BYU–Hawaii. Lei also teaches a career prep class on campus and enjoys helping her students achieve their potential. She is a third-generation Seasider and loves connecting with fellow alumni. Lei served as an executive alumni board member for several years.
Born and raised in Laie, Hawaii, Lei attended Kahuku elementary and high school. She met her husband John while dancing at the Polynesian Cultural Center while in college. They are the parents of five children and four grandchildren. She enjoys gardening and spending time with her family.
Areas of Responsibility
- Asia North Area: Guam, Micronesia.
- Asia Area: Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- Pacific Area: French Polynesia (Tahiti, Tuamotus, Marquesas, New Caledonia), New Zealand, the Cook Islands, and Hawaii.
- Brigham Young University–Hawaii.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in computer information systems, 1986.
- Hawaii Pacific University.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), 2005.