Report a Concern

PLEASE NOTE: This Incident Reporting system is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service! Do NOT use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. If you require emergency assistance, please dial 911 (Local Police) or contact BYU-H Campus Safety & Security at (808) 675-3911

Academic Grievance: Address any concerns about unfair or inadequate evaluation of a student’s academic work. See More Here

ANONYMOUS HOTLINE: Report concerns that either have gone unaddressed by management or if you want to remain anonymous: Submit Report Here

HONOR CODE: Report violation of University Honor Code (dress & grooming, drug & alcohol, academic dishonesty, inappropriate language, etc.). Submit Report Here

RESIDENTIAL LIFE: (On-Campus) Report roommate Conflict, Curfew, etc., Dorm and TVA Concerns/Requests. Submit Report Here

SEXUAL MISCONDUCT / TITLE IX: Domestic or Dating Violence, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Violence, Assault, or Stalking. Submit Report Here

SECURITY: Report illegal behavior or Crimes (theft, vandalism, danger, etc.), Emergency response to crime, call 911. Submit Report Here

FINANCIAL AID / IWORK: Report Issues, Policies, Questions or Concerns. Submit Report Here

HUMAN RESOURCES: Campus Employee Issues, Policies, Questions & Concerns. Submit Report Here

DEAN OF STUDENTS: Administrative Reviews of Student Cases, Reduced Course Loads, or Emergency Leave. Submit Report Here

DISABILITY SERVICES: Address any experienced or observed access issues that may discriminate against persons with disabilities. Submit Report Here

SEASIDERS SPORTS: Student Sports and Activities Concerns and Cases. Submit Report Here

BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION TEAM (BIT): Harm of self or others incident report. Submit Report Here

GENERAL: Report a concern. Submit Report Here

If this is an Emergency, Call 911!