Sister Lynda Silva, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist with over 20 years’ experience working in the mental health field. Sister Silva has earned her master’s degree in Counseling from the University of Utah and her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Brigham Young University-Provo. She has worked in a variety of settings including hospice care, student counseling centers, private practice, and EAP (employee assistance program).
Areas of Interest
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
Licensure and Professional Affiliations
- Licensed Psychologist, Utah
- Licensed Psychologist, Hawaii (pending)