To arrange a tour of the campus, contact the McKay Foyer at (808) 675-3917 or e-mail email@example.com .
Those interested in particular university programs or areas of campus should also make contact in advance so that the necessary arrangements can be made. Walk-in visitors are also welcome to check-in at the McKay Foyer, and a tour guide will gladly assist you if one is available. Each walking tour gives a general overview of the campus and lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. Tours are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parking for visitors is available in the main parking lot at the front of the campus. No permit is required. Parking in the Little Circle, Big Circle, and student parking lots between the residence halls is reserved for staff and students and is by permit only.
Places to Eat
- The Club Dining Facility : Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, anyone with an appetite is welcome to come in for an all-you-can-eat meal. Featuring special made-to-order entrees, an International Corner, complete salad bar, home-style meals, and soup du jour, The Club has a selection that's right for you. View hours and prices
- The Seasider : Located in the Aloha Center Mall, The Seasider offers a variety of grilled favorites, refreshing frozen treats, an array of healthy options from our delicious deli, a scrumptious salad bar, or our sizzling stir-fry made to order. For those on the go, we offer an assorted selection of appetizing “grab-to-go” items and select foods from our varying specialty bars.
Laie Shopping Center:
- Taco Bell
- Seven Brothers
- Pizza Hut
- Laie Chop Suey
- L & L Drive Inn
- Foodland Supermarket
- Hukilau Cafe
- Dining options at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Dining options at the Hukilau Marketplace
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Beaches: Hukilau Beach, Temple Beach, Pounders Beach